Glamour-lust. Think it, feel it, live it. We do.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello I Am A Bombshell

I lust after the shinier things in life. I always have. The way a magpie fills its nest with wrappers, coins and tinsel, I fill my nest with beautiful dresses, scarves, shoes, handbags, makeup and too much jewellery to handle.

It is an obsession.

My ever-expanding wardrobe can no longer fit into my already excessively large cupboard, my coat rack, on which I hang my scarves, handbags, hats, belts and occasionally necklaces, can barely hold up their weight and the less said about my jewellery collection the better (I have over 300 pairs of earrings alone. Whoops!) I'm not quite sure how it got this way, although a devastating glance at my bank balance might explain a few things - DON'T MAKE ME LOOK PLEASE!

I started this blog to express my love for all that is glamorous and beautiful, from fashion to architecture, movies, books, puppies, pin-ups, people, sunsets, celebrities, cities - anything you can think or dream of really.

I hope you enjoy glitzing through glamour as much as I do. 

Lots of Sparklies,

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment