Glamour-lust. Think it, feel it, live it. We do.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello I am a Titian Beauty

I hoard classic glamour... and occasionally pieces of clothing that are just plain special. People might say I inherit this from my grandmother. It must be a learned trait, as we're not actually blood related. It means I have vintage pieces that I treasure, and didn't pay a cent for. I hear you, I am one lucky, lucky glamourite.

I do wish that her early wardrobe wasn't lost.

I enjoy a full life, with two jobs and many projects funding my need to buy clothes.One of my joys of getting up in the morning is deciding what to wear to wherever I'm going that day.. and it might be a reason I'm so busy. My shoe obsession is growing but I refuse to wear leather, so I spend a great portion of my time searching for alternatives. I'm sure my debit card is thanking me for this. It's probably not thanking me for the frequency with which I use it.

I prefer the glamour which is natural, chic, subtle and effortless. I'm conservative in my style, but not my politics.

This is me,

Kat

P.S. Titian was an Italian Renaissance artist who painted mainly redhead women, so it might not come as a surprise I prefer the classic things in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment